Monday, October 26, 2009

Me ,God and Barbie

It has been awhile. I miss the retelling of the hilarious and not so hilarious moments around here.

So. The other morning, I was looking at a daily meditation and scripture reading on my computer. Bella knows this is my time to have coffee and quiet time and she knows not to interrupt.
As I was focusing my attention on the meditation, I sense a little person next to me. I look up and it is Bella standing quietly beside me and holding a doll. I am about to correct her for the interruption, when she calmly says " Mom? Excuse me. I know you are over here finding God, but could you please help me get my Barbie's dress on?"

As a friend said " Sometimes we are called from the alter" to tend to what and who, is in front of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment